I was tagged by Barbara to do a 7 random facts about me meme. Here goes…
1. I never wanted to learn a foreign language. One of the factors in the majors I considered in college was whether or not I had to take a foreign language. Now I am living in a foreign country, learning a foreign language. 🙂
2. I met my husband at my friend and his brother’s wedding. He caught the garter and I caught the bouquet. Now my friend is my sister-in-law and we are both serving in Japan.
3. I drive on the wrong, I mean left, side of the road.
4. I cannot buy shoes or many clothes in the country I am living in. At 5’2” and 000 lbs., I am considered large here. 🙂
5. Several years ago, one of my children asked me what my favorite color was. I didn’t know! As a teen, my room was yellow and green. In college, it was pink and green. When I got married, I decorated with peach and green. Then there was mauve and green and now purple and green. Then I realized…there is always green. I love all shades of it!
6. I sleep with a fan on at night no matter what the weather is. It drowns out noises that would otherwise keep me awake.
7. I have made many mistakes in my life and I am far from perfect, but my heart’s desire is to please my God in every area of my life.
I am supposed to tag 7 people for this meme. If you want to participate, consider yourself tagged. Please leave a comment, so that I will be sure to read. Thanks for stopping by.