I had a brief time away in beautiful Okinawa. I will post more pictures later, but for now I hope you enjoy this panorama that I took on my iTouch. I arrived home and jumped right back into language school with a speech tomorrow! I have decided to take a much needed break from the pressure of school after my final on March 29. I’m looking for a tutor to help me with conversation. Please pray that the Lord would point me to the perfect one!
- "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again." ~II Corinthians 5:15
- "For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace." ~John 1:16
- God’s Word in Your Heart
- Kim’s Korner
- Resources for Missionary Women
- About Me A Time to Sew Bible Memory Bookshelves Break Time Chitchat Christmas Church News Cultural Moment Daybook Entry Days of Thanksgiving Easter Family Friends Furlough Notes Gardens Gifts God's Blessings God's Love God's Word Grace Handmade Homeschool House and Home In the Kitchen In the News Isobel Kuhn Knowing God Laughter Life Abroad Life in the USA Meme Time New Beginnings Patriotism Pixie Prayer Quilting Quotes REST Show and Tell Songs and Hymns Spring Stillness Summer Plans Sunday Meditations Tea Time The Simple Woman's Daybook This and That Time Apart Worth the Read
- The contents of this blog belong to the owner and may not be copied, reproduced, reprinted or republished in any way without the express permission of the owner. Brief quotes are permissible as long a link back to this blog is provided. Thank you for your cooperation. ~Senkyoushi
DisclaimerFrom time to time, I may link to other websites. This is not a complete endorsement of all that you may find there. Please read at your own discretion. All photos that are not my own are linked to the source.
Top Posts & Pages
Maggie Brown on Worth the Read Maggie Brown on Bow the Knee Angie Washington on Worth the Read Maggie Brown on Church Work Day Alex on the Word in our hearts…
- 20,590 okyakusama